• if the Loan Is for the purchase of a parcel of land the following are required:
  • Original letter from the vendor indicating the price of the Land
  • Two photocopies of the Deed of Conveyance/Lease or Certificate of Occupancy.
  • If the land is from the State Federal Housing Corporation/Board/Authority, then the Original letter of allocation/offer, quoting the price, guaranteeing that on payment, the deed will be surrendered to the Board.

If a Public Servant wishes to purchase/build a house where the cost of such is above their Loan entitlement, the difference shall be paid to the Board before the total cost of the Property identified will be disbursed as loan to the beneficiary through their identified vendor or themselves